Field Study -- Tamil Nadu, India 2012

By way of introduction, my name is Joshua Malyon. I will be traveling to Southern India this Spring/Summer through the Field Studies program at Brigham Young University. I am in my Junior year, studying Environmental Science with an International Development minor. For the duration of the 3 months in India, I will be interning at Shanti Ashram, a Gandhian NGO located in Kovai Pudur, Tamil Nadu. I will also be researching the influence of music on the lives of southern Indians.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Master Magician

The video is a little lengthy. But imagine the guy in the chair. He wishes it will never end. 
If this is life in India, I may not leave. Cosmic energy dream come true.
  


1 comment:

  1. They do do that, but just be aware that it could double or more than double the cost of a hair cut. I mean, all said and done, it still is cheap, but be aware. Also, sometimes they just start doing that and then try to charge you for it afterwards even if you didn't ask for it.

    ReplyDelete